Monday, May 4, 2015

Kids, Homework and Clean Eating

My thyroid got the best of me today and I forced myself to STAY DOWN. I was so tired of laying down all day though, although I definitely benefited from the rest.. So when Addy got home from school, I made them Strawberry Shakeology with spinach and fruit in it, and spinach cakes for an after school snack. #MomWin! 

They were in heaven!! 

And then we turned on our favorite educational playlist on YouTube and did some homework. Mason and McKinley got to trace letters and numbers and Addy did her 1st grade notebook from school. This doesn't happen very often, so I soaked in the 20-30 minutes that they ALL STAYED FOCUSED! 4 kids under 6 can be so chaotic sometimes!

That was my success for the day ðŸ˜‰.

Always recognize your successes!!! As Moms we easily find all the things we didn't do - instead focus on all the things you DID DO! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment