Thursday, May 7, 2015

Challenger Success!!

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! This totally made my day!! Just 21 days of commitment and hard work!! This busy mama inspires me daily and not only achieved her own success in less than a month, but also has her MIL doing this with her and she also lost 11.25 inches and 5 lbs.

She is a Busy Mom of 3 little boys, the youngest who also has Spina Bifida like my little one. But she found, what I did - that when you make that time for YOU each day, you're better able to take care of those around you. You have more PATIENCE, ENERGY, you feel EMPOWERED to tackle whatever is ahead of you that day. You don't always feel like doing it...but you're always grateful when it's over.

I absolutely LOVE receiving texts like this and seeing the lifestyle change happening.. They feel better inside and out and just adds fuel to the fire of this passion I have for this JOB. And for the mission we're on to End the Trend of Obesity! 

Next groups starts May 25th! If you want to save a spot let me know!! ðŸŽ‰ðŸ’¥ðŸ’«Add me on Facebook at Facebook.com/mindyjrose or email to learn more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment