Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Clean Eating Cookies!


Soooo...
Sometimes my concoctions totally fail and sometimes they rock. #justsayin 

I'm really bad at measuring and following a recipe, I tend to raid the cupboards and dump and stir. And tonight it was a WIN! 

After going gluten, sugar and dairy free my cravings have been out of control!!! 

So tonight in my attempt to stay on the bull, I came up with these. And the amounts are a guess FYI
😉
1/4 c melted coconut oil
1/2 c applesauce 
1/3 c pure maple syrup
3/4 c almond milk 
3/4 c coconut flour 
1/2 c almond flour
1/4 unsweetened coconut 
1 scoop vegan chocolate Shakeology 
1 mashed banana 
1 tbsp cinnamon 
2 tbsp chia seeds
1 tbsp ground flax seed 

Mash and Mix until thick and moist. If you need to add a little more liquid, do so. Scoop with small ice cream scoop and bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Voila! 

No comments:

Post a Comment