Friday, May 22, 2015

Monday Night Selfie


Monday night means Family Home Evening at the Rose house. (CrAzInEsS) 

We talked about the temple tonight and have decided to build the Salt Lake City temple via Legos (http://brickemyoung.com/) together for the next several Monday nights along with lessons and testimonies about them. Then after its built, we'll go visit Temple Square.

With 4 crazy kids, having these nights to sit down and talk can make us feel like referees sometimes. But I know it's worth it. I know they'll look back and remember these times we set aside to have together. 

I'm so grateful that Chris and I were married in the Idaho Falls temple for time and all eternity and are sealed as a family forever. I'm grateful that I can escape the craziness of the world and go find peace in the temple and feel that closeness with my Father in Heaven. I know as Chris and I attend regularly we can have protection as a family and be strengthened and receive answers.

I'm grateful for my little family. They're my everything, and I'm so grateful that we have each other to learn and grow together in this life. My prayer is that my children will be best friends, that they'll always feel safe in our home to express themselves and be who they are and always feel love. They teach me every day about  unconditional love and forgiveness. I'm so lucky to be their Mom. I'm so grateful for Coaching in our lives to provide the freedom to be present with them each day, and to provide a future for them to chase their dreams and have opportunities to serve and help others.

This just might be a favorite picture of mine of all of us <3. 

No comments:

Post a Comment