Wednesday, May 20, 2015

What is Beachbody Coaching?!

I'll admit, when I was little my dream was never to be a Beachbody Coach when I grew up :). But what's funny is I could never put a title to that dream I had of the kind of life I wanted. The kind of freedom I wanted. Something that would allow me to help others, yet also work on myself. Because let's be honest...when we start having kids - it's so EASY to put ourselves last. I didn't think a job like this existed!

So when I found myself at the end of my rope after having my 3rd baby in 4 years..feeling that depression and desperation for change, I knew it was time to find SOMETHING.

I found Beachbody, and signed up as coach simply for the discount on Shakeology. I knew I had to have that in my body,  and the 25% discount was too good to pass up. Before I knew it, I had my challenge pack and was about to start my transformation journey, posted about it on Facebook and had 5 other people that wanted to also start theirs, and in that moment I started a business from HOME, from my kitchen table, with babies sleeping on my lap. Simply from working on me, and helping others work on them.

2.5 years later, I've been able to retire my husband from his Federal Government job, bring him home so that we can be a full time family, he doesn't have to miss out on our kids' activities, and he can chase his dreams and also work from home. We can travel and see family, we can secure our future, help others and live our life by design. I've found my childhood dream...and I thank my Heavenly Father every day for placing this opportunity in my life and for giving me the courage to help others have this same opportunity.

So that's what I'm doing..I'm paying it forward. You can have the freedom and opportunity to chase your dream! If you'd like to listen in on a webinar where I explain the ins and outs of coaching with my team, click here! https://unbreakablenation.wufoo.com/forms/coach-application/
You can also add me on facebook or email me and we can talk more!
www.facebook.com/mindyjrose
mindy.rose07@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment