Friday, April 19, 2013

Don't underestimate yourself!

I LOVE that even though I'm not where I want to be yet..that I can finally not hide behind the camera or behind Chris. I was looking through our pictures, and it's just sad how many pictures I'm not in, because I was so ashamed of how I looked. 
NO ONE should feel that way. 

We are all so unique and blessed with bodies that can do amazing things. It takes sacrifice and a DESIRE to change and when we take care of our bodies, they reward us in return. If you want it bad enough, you will sacrifice time, money and whatever it takes to get what you want. It wasn't easy to give up certain foods, but I wanted to feel good bad enough. I wanted to feel good physically and emotionally, and I got my wish. Having 3 kids in 4 years was tough. But I used it as an excuse for 5 years that I didn't have time to exercise, that my body would never be the same, and I was too tired. It's true..pregnancy does take a toll on our bodies, and we have to work even harder and eat more clean to regain our strength back. BUT, I'm a better Mom now, than I ever have been, because I feel better and have more energy. It helps a lot to have nutrients back in my body, and taking that time for yourself each day makes you a better individual. My body isn't the same as before..it's even stronger. Thank You Shakeology and Beachbody workout programs, for taking to me a place physically and mentally that I've never been before. 

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment