Tuesday, July 28, 2015

YOU are your motivation

I used to look at fit people and think, 
"It comes easy for them." 
"I wish I had their motivation." 
"I wish I had the time by myself to go do that."
I had a long list of excuses that I justified for why I couldn't workout and eat healthy consistently.
When I became a coach, my whole mindset shifted and I realized the power we have of what we do with the thoughts in our head.
I realized that we can use everything in life as a roadblock or a launchpad.
I realized that I can keep wishing or I can claim my power and make things happen no matter what.
I can workout with kids in the room, or I can wake up early and do it.
I can say I don't have the time to make my dreams come true and keep scrolling Facebook wasting time (just keeping it real!) or I can make the most of my time and do the activities that bring success.
I made ME my motivation. I reminded myself that each day either gets me one day closer or one day further away from my goal. I FOUGHT for where and who I wanted to be. Motivation doesn't come.. You create it!
I was kind to myself and remembered that each new is a clean slate. I gave myself a cheat meal each week. I was patient and when I got there...
It was SO WORTH IT! The journey that got me there made me so much stronger inside and out. I craved the empowerment that came after each workout.
Start now.. Why not today?? Why not tomorrow?? Why wait to FEEL the best you possibly can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment