Thursday, September 3, 2015

Post Baby Awesomeness

Brianna's Story:
I was six months postpartum after having my first baby. I gained 65 pounds during my pregnancy. I was still 60 lbs. heavier than I had been before getting pregnant. I was tired, my self-esteem was lower than it had ever been, and I just felt plain unhealthy! I was and am still breastfeeding, and I was so upset that I wasn’t losing the baby weight like people said I was going to. I was almost to a point of no return, I had almost just accepted that this was going to be my post-baby body. I thought I had tried everything. Almost hopeless.

I chose the 21 Day Fix EXTREME! I loved it because of the amazing meal plans and portion control containers; the 30-minute workouts were perfect for a busy mom like me. It was easy to follow and gave amazing results! I love that it has completely changed my lifestyle and the way I think about food!
I’ve lost 45 lbs. and counting! My energy levels are at an all-time high (even when running on only a few hours of sleep with a teething baby). I’m stronger than ever, I can actually see muscle definition, and it is something that I have made a lifestyle! My confidence level just keeps rising, and I’m back to my happy, healthy self, but even better. I am in a consistently better mood; I’m way more positive. I treat myself and my body like the work of art that it is.

Ready for your transformation?? Add me on facebook.com/mindyjrose and we can get you in an accountability group and get you where you want to be! 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete