Monday, June 15, 2015

Hear my Pandora ad?? Read this!

Guess what -  I'm just a small town Idaho girl who decided to GO FOR IT.
No special DNA,
My life didn't stop to make this is timing perfect or easy, actually I started this during the most stressful time of my life!
I didn't have a huge network of fitness peeps or business peeps-- quite the opposite!

I'm just me, over here connecting with normal people, MOMS like me-- who just want more out of life.
I'm not some special case who lucked out.
Just a hard-worker who had AMBITION and saw the VISION that my DREAMS really could come true if I worked hard enough. And guess what, those dreams are coming true as we speak! It's an amazing feeling to watch it all unfold. Even better? Watching my TEAM's dreams come true- THAT is true success.
Are you AMBITIOUS? DRIVEN? MOTIVATED? 
Do you DREAM and find yourself thinking about bigger things??  
Do you love fitness and health and want to help others with that PASSION?

If that describes you- then you're exactly the kind of person that I'm looking to personally mentor to joing our team! Our team is PASSIONATE about what they do and are focussed on changing their lives, and helping others do the same.
SO - Why not YOU?
Have you ever thought about being a Beachbody coach?
Now is an INCREDIBLE time to be a coach- with the un-matched products that Beachbody has released in the last year (21 Day Fix, Insanity Max:30, Online streaming workouts--just to name a few), and the exciting new product releases happening in just one month (21 Day Fix cookbook and Beachbody Performance Line!)
Why not YOU?
Why not NOW? 
My favorite part about this company and our team? We focus on SHARING, never 'selling'- no one likes an icky salesman!!! It's about about the PEOPLE.
If you're Interested in what the coaching buzz is all about and how I built a 6 figure income in 2 years, working from HOME, running online challenge groups?? Join our free 'COACH OPEN HOUSE' group that runs this week
and see what we're all about and if coaching would be a good fit for you!
>>>>>>>>JOIN GROUP HERE: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1588967651349309/
When you decide to jump in and change your life through coaching, you will receive one-on-one mentoring with me and learn how I was able to build a coaching business and how YOU can do the same.
Ready to change your life?
>>>>>>>>>>>Apply here:https://unbreakablenation.wufoo.com/forms/coach-application/

No comments:

Post a Comment