Monday, May 6, 2013

Cashew Cookies


You know me...I love healthifying cookies!! My kids love them and I love experimenting and throwing in ingredients that are in my pantry. Here's a new one that is great refigerated or frozen. You can add Protein Powder, or other seeds and nuts. I love to play around and throw in whatever! 


Ingredients
1 C cashews
1/2 C oats
1.5 TBSP honey
1 TBSP Peanut butter 
1 TSP vanilla
3 TBSP Carob Chips


  • Directions
  • In a food processor, combine oats and cashews until they reach a flour consistency. 
  • Add in remaining ingredients except for chips. Process for a few minutes, until doughy consistency forms. It may still seem a big crumbly, but will feel like dough when you press it. 
  • Mix in Carob Chips
  • Form and press into inch sized balls and transfer to a plate. The chocolate may melt a bit since the dough will be warm from the processor. This is ok!  Can be refrigerated or frozen :)



                                   
Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment: